Monday, April 07, 2008

love ilc

Change/Growth: The process by which my inside begins to match my outside.

Just got back yesterday from our yfc conference: tatak-kristo, 2008 ilc.

Love one another as I have loved you.

Somehow the whole experience felt surreal. It's like I'm in another dimension and all things happening around me can happen only in dreams.

Now that I'm back to reality, well, it really is quite hard.

Trials, challenges and temptations are so near.

Lord, I really need your help in all of this.

How I wish I'll be able to leave the past behind and start anew.

But like what I have realized, truly one can never have control over ones' life, it is only God who has that power, all I need to do is surrender everything to Him.

I need to put up with the battle and I need to be strong.

Tatak-Kristo! Need to keep that in mind.

Love you Lord!:)

Nga pala, for those who will be seeing me... negra na ko... haha, sunburned to the highest level..all for God!:)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:51 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete