Attended a YoungPro chapter launching at my college bud's church. Really glad to have graced the event as it made me re-think my priorities in life, timely as the year is about to end and a new one about to start.
The program included a segment wherein some people had to use mini air poppers and share their praises and thanksgiving for 2011.
So for 2011, here are my TOP AIR POPPERS, praise the Lord. :)
1. Intact and happy family. What more can I ask for? The protection and security has been constant. The countless moments of laughter and yes, tears are truly incomparable. I am truly blessed to have Mama (ever loving), Achie (despite the miles apart) , Ditse (super duper understanding), Siobe (bittersweet) and Papa in heaven. :)
2. Stable job. Third school year already, how time flies. I love that my job involves kids. I love how me and my co-counselors jive in all things. I learned a lot the past year, some the hard way but all in all a fruitful 2011.
3. New and Old friends. Met and got close to a lot of new people this year. Sending out my heartfelt thanks for the endless bonding sessions. Napuno ang 2011 ko na Hahahaha. :D This has also been a year of one on one reunions. Friends that I haven't seen for a year tops suddenly set unexpected dates. There's nothing like rekindling the old fire of friendship. :)
4. Ashley. Mababaw, but finally got to make a semi big purchase with this Itouch. I seldom splurge on big purchases, that's why it's a big thing to have Ashley. A lot of memories stored in a such a little gadget. More this 2012? :)
5. Faith. I've had a lot of questions about my faith, there seems to be no end. But God has been patient with me, as always. He never failed to tap me on the shoulder and remind me of the way. Yes, I'm still confused most of the time but I'm assured that when I ask, God answers. :)