Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Yet another beginning

SUMMER'S OVER!
(I just needed to spell that out in print, as it feels more real that way.)

And I wasn't even to experience it. Wasn't able to go on vacation or have a decent break. (Rant. Rant. Rant.)

Okay, I'm over that fact now. Can't do anything about it anyway.

The end of the season, however, means the beginning of another one.

School year's here! That means when the first day of classes kick in next week, the whirlwind is unstoppable.

It's mixed emotions. I'm really excited to see the kids again but I'm not sure I'm ready just yet with the bulk of responsibilities. This year I know a lot of changes are bound to take place. I'm just praying that circumstances will help me grow, both personally and professionally. :)

So here's to yet another beginning.

School years have that feel for me, it's like new year all over again.

:D

2 comments:

  1. Hi! :)
    So how's the school year's so far? I miss going to school. >.< Haha.

    By the way, congratulations. :)
    You got 6 awards. :)
    You may claim them here:

    http://angelsalvogomez.blogspot.com/2011/07/you-deserve-these.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. School year has been good so far. Though it will hell week next week with all the reports that needs to be done. :)

    Thanks for the awards by the way. I don't even think this blog deserves it. :D

    ReplyDelete