Monday, November 30, 2009

State of Limbo

How long can one get stuck in a state of limbo?

I find myself unable to answer questions thrown at me by people who seem to know me more than I do myself. I'm tired of racking my brains just to save myself of the humiliation of having to prove myself to myself.

Life is a short and long journey, depending on how you live it. Life is a process, it has a beginning, a middle and an ending. You cannot skip one part just to move on to the next. You have to go along all the steps to fulfill your ultimate destiny.

One discovers things day by day. Uncovering new and wonderful rarities, unleashing hidden potentials.

I am as yet undiscovered. I'd like to think that way. For tomorrow brings forth another page of my story yet untold.

How long then do I have to get stuck in this state of limbo?

Well then I guess, it's forever and a day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment