Thursday, December 23, 2010

You never could say till you find yourself in said situation.

The world continues to move on without you.

It hurts to think that every second, every minute, every hour that passes no longer consist of you.; that loss is inevitable.

I find myself silently crying, tear stricken when thoughts of you suddenly come to mind. When i know that memories are all I'll ever have of you.

Many questions swim thru my head... questions like, did I love you enough? were you happy? did you feel pain? is this what you wanted? was it really time? would it have hurt less if it didn't happen this way? are you happy now? are you at peace? are you with Him?

Questions that will remain unanswered for the rest of my meager existence and until the day we will be reunited.

The world seems to be in black and white right now. But it cannot remain that way.

I lost a father.

But I still have a mother to care for and to love.

To stay strong for.

I know that you are in a safe place now. I'd like to believe you are happy, watching over us and willing us to fight this battle called life.

We'll make you proud. Lift our heads high like you taught us.

Hug me one last time.





No comments:

Post a Comment