Friday, November 03, 2006

Second Semester... here I come?

Ang bilis! Tapos na kaagad yung sembreak. Di ko man lang masyadong naramdaman. Sa Monday may pasok na naman. Hayz! Ayaw ko pa pumasok, parang di pa ata ako ready pero walang magawa, we have to be up for the challenge that awaits us! Aja!

The results of the 1st semester or rather my grades, were quite okei. There is a marked improvement compared to my previous grades, although I still feel that I could have done much better. Yabang ba? hehe. Pero totoo naman. Kasi alam mo naman sa sarili mo if you've given you're best. And I think that I haven't really given my all.

The enrolment. We finished early. But. I didn't like the PE that I will be having this semester. Social dance. Talk about torture. It is a known fact that I don't dance at all. I had no choice. It was the only PE left. Not only that but it's every Saturday. Ahhhhh! Well, can't do anything about it. I just hope that I can do well, maybe it won't be as bad as I imagine it to be. I'm still hoping that I could change my PE. Hay!

Last Saturday. We went to Intramuros-Fort Santiago for a field trip with the kids of Diosdado Macapagal Elementary School and the ARAL group. Although it was really hot, we had fun. It was nice seeing the kids enjoying themselves, and not worrying about what the answer is in a difficult math problem. It was nice seeing them as they really are-innocent kids, carefree and naive. :)

Well, now I'm making the most of what is left of my sembreak. Trying to relax before finally having to face what lies ahead. Aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment