Saturday, February 02, 2008

Smiling Amidst the Struggle

“Cooperation is doing with a smile what you have to do anyway.”

This, I guess, is one of the things I find hard to do. I admit that most of
the time I easily lose my temper. Before I thought that I am a really patient 
person, but was I wrong. Nowadays, I often catch myself grudgingly doing 
things for other people. Thoughts of wanting to rattle them to reality is what often occupies my mind (My bad!), and to think I'm in the field 
of having to relate well with other people. It will take lots of effort if
not done willingly, but with just your heart put into the work, it will be
a piece of cake (I hope so). This makes me appreciate service oriented 
people who put their lives on the line for people they don't even know. It is actually one of my biggest dreams and probably the goal I 
have been pursuing. This only makes me realize that a lot of work still 
needs to be done with my character. I need a lot of grace (tons even!). 

I'll take this opportunity to apologize for the many persons I have lashed 
out on, even for no reason at all. For the people who love me, whom I have
 failed to love equally in return. For the many tears, for the pain, for the 
unforgivable words, for the sadness... I'm sorry.     

No comments:

Post a Comment