Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 things I want to say to 10 people

*taken from mia*

Write 10 things that you wanna say to 10 people. Anything you wanna tell them. Basta the rule is, DON'T STATE THEIR NAME.

1. I'm sorry, I have failed you in many different ways. I want to do all these things for you, help me and guide me always. Remind me always that You are the sole reason for my existence.

2. I'll keep trying, no matter how hard, I'll still try. Because I do not like hurting you, because I truly care.

3. It's been really hard accepting everything. I didn't realize that I've been having a hard time forgiving. I hope that I'll slowly have a change of heart. I truly hope that time can heal wounds.

4. I admire you in more ways than you can ever imagine. You have a pure heart and most of the time I wish I had that too.

5. I'm scared for you. I wish that I could shape the world so that you won't get hurt and that you'll understand things better. Just remember, we're always here for you. Always.

6. I wonder what you really think of me. I keep getting deceived by your gentle ways. I hope we could be friends. At least kahit friends lang.

7. I miss you. I've not been such a good friend lately. Missing in action. I know you understand but still I hope I can make it up to you. *hug*

8. I haven't heard from you in a long while. The next time we see each other, hope nothing changes.

9. Thank you. Sometimes, I don't understand your ways, but I'm glad we are what we are. It gets complicated in between, but I'm glad our bond is strong, and I'll want it to keep getting stronger.

10. You never fail to brighten up people's day. I see your struggles but that only makes you all the more admirable. You just don't see it, but your more lovable than you think you are. *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment