Friday, February 13, 2009

V-day tomorrow!

Haha. Before my uninteresting comment on V-day, just realized my 100th post was posted on a Friday...not just any other Friday for that matter...but Friday the 13th!!!... creepy...O.o

Well, on to my commentary..haha... Another unspecial V-day coming up. haha. My friends often tease me about being too uninterested with the opposite sex. Hmmm, I wouldn't totally say that I'm 100% uninterested, rather the famous line comes in.."I just don't see it as a priority... yet?" haha. "And anyway, nobody seems to be interested at the moment."

I don't believe in seeking for love... it will come, if it's God's will, it will come. I see myself both ways, and in whatever path I will be chosen to take, I'll be happy as long as I have someone/somebody to care for...=) Since, I'm also a graduating student, my stream of thought lead me into wanting a job wherein I can both do apostolate and be of service.

I'm getting more and more personal nowadays. Don't mind me. Random thoughts are spilling itself everywhere. I'm in danger of being fully revealed. Hahaha.

I want to pour my love unto You!

No comments:

Post a Comment