Saturday, May 06, 2006

Realizing the hard way...

I've been praying and asking Him for guidance in opening my heart and mind... so that I would finally be able to realize the value of the people I love... Yes, I know the facts, I know that my mom is doing everything for us, that all the things she is doing is for our good, I know how hard she works day in and day out just to put food on our table... and to be able to give us our needs, I know how sad she gets when things aren't in their proper order, I know that she hates mess, I know that she loves us so much that she will do anything for us, I know and yet it hurts so much... because I can't explain why inspite of all this, I still feel pain, hurt, anger... towards her... when all she thinks about is "us". I keep repeating it to myself that I should understand her.. no questions asked... and yet I don't... and yet I can't. Now, finally my prayers are answered but then does it always have to be the hard way... I'm now faced with reality... finally I have stumbled upon the truth... and I'm finding it hard to stand back up. But I will... I have to...

Still I thank God for all this...I thank God for answering my prayer... I just hope it's not too late... I know that hurt and sadness has been caused... many tears have been shed, laughters turning into tears... But I know that we will come through... Aja! God Bless to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment