Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Why?!?

Broken inside is what I am
Right now
Memories of living nightmares
Surround me

Flashing before me
One by one
Reliving the past
And crying

This feeling I have
Of emptiness
Slowly emanating
From within

My whole being
Shouting
My soul
Screaming

Why?!?

written: April 25, 2006

*Lagi ko na lang tinatanong yan... "Why?"... "Bakit" Hay... nakakapagod na kasi minsan eh... na intindihin ang mga tao sa paligid mo... pati sarili mo minsan 'di mo na rin maintindihan... bakit ganun noh? Xenxa at nagda-drama na naman ako... gusto ko lang ilabas... bear with me!

*Buhay pa naman ako... At okei pa ako... kaya ko pa ngang sabihin ang "aja!" eh... hehe... yun lang poh muna! zai jian!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:57 PM

    comments for ur poem
    answers..
    those things that u are thinking...are ur chatter boxes

    --what are chatter boxes?--
    those the voices in ur head.
    they tend to tell u lies.
    the lies that inserts in your head makes u weak..
    so the weakness is showing..then the people wanted to bully u because u look weak.

    _______
    so do u believe on what they are saying?

    -kathleen

    ReplyDelete